COMMENTS
Click here to add a comment.
February 21, 2017 - 01:31 PM
Duncan
duncan@dvino-winesltd.co.uk

I've had Preston Mobile valeting complete several jobs for me and can honestly say the work has been fantastic, really thorough! I'm more than happy to recommend them.
Reasonably priced too!
Delete entry # 1
December 30, 2016 - 02:55 PM
Julie Hartley
julie.hartley0@outlook.com

Excellent car valeting service, the proprietors are very professional and very thorough, I am always amazed after a car valet that my car always looks like new, very clean and shiny inside and polished / shiny paintwork outside. I am a very happy customer *****5 stars. Thank you.
Julie Hartley
Preston
Delete entry # 2
July 25, 2015 - 04:39 PM
BR

excellent service. professional, friendly and trustworthy and my car shines like new - inside and out! Highly recommended. thank you
Delete entry # 3
June 10, 2015 - 09:55 AM
Shaun
shaun.tierney5@gmail.com

Fantastic professional job, would definitely recommend and will be using again

Thanks Guys
Delete entry # 4
February 11, 2015 - 08:53 AM
scott
admin@smarsden.com http://www.smarsden.com

Really please with the work. Its the second time I have used this company and look forward to using the company again in the future

Really pleased with the results

Delete entry # 5
December 19, 2013 - 06:35 AM
Ron

Used this service for the first time yesterday to prepare two lease cars to be returned. excellent service, on time, a top class job well done and cars like new. Will be setting up a monthly service with Gelu for my two new cars
Delete entry # 6
September 13, 2013 - 01:17 PM
Lesley Sargeant
l.sargeant@rwp.co.uk http://rwp.co.uk

Gelu,Alex and team are excellent and very reliable.
They are friendly,efficient and give an excellent standard of service in both cleaning our office premises and valeting our cars.
I recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable team they are simply the best.
Delete entry # 7
September 12, 2013 - 12:11 PM
Louise
louisemanchester@kingswoodhomes.uk.com http://www.kingswoodhomes.uk.com

Gelu and his team are fantastic, hard working and reliable takes pride in their work and are always happy to go the extra mile for excellent customer service.
Delete entry # 8
June 25, 2013 - 06:18 PM
Dave wall
Walldg@yahoo.co.uk

Wow! Quick service & car looks like the day I bought it! Well done!
Delete entry # 9
June 19, 2013 - 12:51 PM
Alan Durney

I used Gelu today for the first on my lease car that is being returned this week. Arrived promptly, got on with the job and discussed any areas of concern that the lease company may pick up on. Excellent price and excellent service - highly recommended.
Delete entry # 10