COMMENTS
Click here to add a comment.
July 03, 2012 - 09:30 PM
Juliet Flynn
Julietflynn@hotmail.co.uk

Excellent service, car looks brand new!
Delete entry # 11
April 04, 2012 - 05:52 PM
Susan Calderbank
sue.calderbank@g1c.co.uk

Gelu and Alex have done alot of work for me over the past five years, I find them to be honest, reliable, hard working and like to go that extra mile to please people. I have no problem recomending them to anyone.
Delete entry # 12
April 04, 2012 - 01:50 PM
Fishergate Hill Surgery
w.sutton@nhs.net

Gelu and Alex have been cleaning the surgery for quite a while and I am extremely happy with their work. They will go over and above the call of duty and are happy to do any other work that needs doing.
Delete entry # 13
April 04, 2012 - 11:15 AM
Matthew Armstrong
info@casaceramica.co.uk http://casaceramica.co.uk

I have had Gelu & the gang cleaning the showroom now for 1 years. I am always very pleased with the work which is carried out to a very high standard & their attention to detail is second to none. I would highly recommend their services to any one considering to use them.
Delete entry # 14
March 18, 2012 - 07:48 PM
Ben Hall
ben.hall3@btopenworld.com

Gelu and his assistant were fantastic! They came to our home this morning, on time and worked so hard. Our car looks likes new. They were extremely friendly and professional and we are very pleased with the results. We would definitely use them again and would highly recommend their services.
Delete entry # 15
March 17, 2012 - 04:02 PM
David Tomlinson

I contacted Gelu of Luci Mobile Valeting having sold a Fiat Panda 100 HP
which had never been valeted in 5 year's ownership. Suffice to say, despite our spaniel, Gelu and his wife did a remarkable job at a very competitive price. Would heartily recommend this very pleasant couple.
Delete entry # 16
February 29, 2012 - 09:46 PM
Stephen Chadwick

We contacted Lucci through a web search. Best thing we did. Our car was truly filthy and covered in dog hairs as we have two large labradors! I was worried he wouldn't get all the hairs out but I needn't have worried. He cleaned the car wonderfully. Would recommend to anyone,Thanks
Delete entry # 17